08 March 2013

When Daddy's Home: JD Meets Her Daddy

If you will notice, I'd never posted anything here with daddy J's picture. Don't think that I gave birth without a father huh! Nope, I am not a single parent ;) fortunately \m/ Now, I am happy to tell you a story having daday J in our life - physically, I can now post here with him together with JD and me, yipee!

Daddy J has been away from me a month after we got married, and he'd never seen JD since birth. He's an ofw and endured a year of being apart from us. He works in Dubai as a foreman in a aluminum fabricating company. And as you know, ofw spends their vacation too. Grab the luck! Daddy J finally meets JD :D and took a chance to take of her for more than one month.

On March 8, 2013 - Friday afternoon, we went to the airport to fetch Daddy J - of course with JD (Jd's first time in airport hehe ). Being used to travelling, we've never heard her having tantrums, I love her being mabait and patient at travel.... (Wag sana sya layas paglaki nya :( )

We waited at the arrival area for too long, afraid of being caught of the traffic, we decided to leave Pampanga at 3pm (Daddy J's arrival is 7pm). But never mind how long, so long as daddy will be with us in few hours. Beforehand, let's have some picture taking - JD never seems to be tired, she loves camera now (although I don't have something to post yet - I mean picture... need to ask from my niece :) ) Enjoy naman kami while waiting kasi we were having fun taking pictures.

At the airport

As the time approaches, we decided to sit at the waiting area - we can see the flights arriving, yey! Finally we saw daddy J's flight. Hmmm tagal naman, I was tired looking up at the monitor at abangan sya na bumaba... And besides JD is so malikot. Until I heard Kate yelling - ayan na si tito ayan na si tito! naks, ang linaw ng mata. I saw him going down and my heat beats fast, I was excited again, not only because I finally be with him, but because JD will feel tha warmth of his father :)

Hay, how we missed him. When he's with us, he kissed me and JD. And at the van, he was the one who cuddled JD and fell asleep (sweet). Si JD, hindi sya natakot or nailag sa ama nya. she knows perhaps that "ay tatay ko to, namiss ko sya ng matagal kaya he deserves my attention."

And we went home together :D Now we're complete! Happy family! (photos to post later)

Till then,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comments here