02 August 2012

Some Flashback

I haven't visited and updated this mam's blog of mine. It was created on February 2012 before I delivered and told myself that this will be my official mamma blog. Unfortunately, due perhaps I was very occupied and excited with the coming of our Angel, I forgot and found no time posting about my pregnancy.

So this is it, I believe it is time for me to share, spread the word and shout how proud I am to become a mother of our first born. I decided to have this blog separate from my I Just Opine and Mind Speaks so to speak all about pregnancy and parenting. I am more comfortable writing anything rather than voicing, so guys, here is my Mama Learns That....This is a blog seeking advice about motherhood and at the same time sharing what I have experienced as I go along the way.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comments here