16 March 2012

The Unusual Things I Experiened When I was Pregnant

Unlike some of the pregnant women, I never experienced pains like morning sickness (dizziness, vomiting, high blodd pressure, heart problems and the like). Below is the list of unusual thing I had when I was pregnant to JD.

  1. Growing belly (oh this is normal!)
  2. Increasing weight (and normal again haha)
  3. Moving tummy (normal!)
  4. Hemmorhoid (unfortunately, I had this)
  5. UTI
  6. I felt contraction at 17 weeks - my OB advised me to take ISOXILAN
  7. When my tummy was already big, I cant reach for my feet.
  8. I wore flat shoes ( I am more used to wearing high heels)
  9. I ate shawarma (love Turks!)
  10. I cooked at home and bring the rest as my baon in office
  11. Treated with care and specialty
  12. I never had a night shift schedule
  13. I did not drink coffee ( I was a coffee addict) soda, teas and juice drinks
  14. I lived a healthy life!
Yeah, those are the things I had in my pregnancy period. Furthermore, I was also having my MBA degree (last term) on my early term of pregnancy, so my mind was busy doing the reports, case analysis and some projects. I also took the written comprehensive exam when I was on my 37th week and case defense a month after I gave birth.

Our baby was so kind, she did not give me pain, she knew that her daddy is lightyears away and understood that he's not beside me to take care of me. I was thankful that my pregnancy period was painless, even my delivery (except the labor stage).

So mommy, mama, how was your pregnancy?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comments here